Here’s another in my series of mini blogs, inspired by some of my favourite business books/authors.
SOCIAL MEDIA is creating a fundamental shift in the way people think …..
- More and more people are using their free time to become involved in active participation rather than passive consumption.
- TV viewing is in decline for the first time ever.
- 100 users are harder to generate than 12 (because you probably know them all)
- …and harder than 1000 (because they are self maintaining – quiet carriages are self-policing).
- Intimacy doesn’t scale (that’s the Myth of the Audience).
- Clarity is violence; try anything, try everything.
Inspired by Cognitive Surplus, Clay Shirky